Daily visit to market at the zone of IPhone repair Orange County is neither probable nor affordable. Especially in case of girls, it becomes very hectic to keep on wondering to the market for sake of even little things regarding the iPhone repairing services. Here this article is for all those beginners who just initiated the iPhone usage and they don’t know the real basics about the phone services, apps and its repairing. Here you will come to know one of the easiest, quickest and simplest methods of getting rid of viral attack to phone, its slow speed, its full storage and getting back its workability.
Why togo for the option of factory settings?
IPhone repair Orange County many of the times suggests you to reset your iPhone to the factory settings. The reasons are tremendous. It is one of the simplest ways of getting back the default settings of your iPhone.
Factory settings are all those settings which recess back your iPhone to the original settings which were at time you bought the phone. It will simply remove all of the apps, viruses, files, docs, galleries and messages from your iPhone and it will make your phone as the new born phone. Though it will crash out your whole data and you will be left with nothing in your hand but it will be very beneficial to get rid of all viruses in one run. The restoration of factory settings can simply let you to get back to the original settings of the phone.
What are the steps for restoration of factory settings?
Instead of going to IPhone repair Orange County, You can also do factory settings by yourself as well. You would have to follow the simple steps and instructions and you can reach back to the factory settings in few minutes.
The steps would be somehow like:
• Open the main menu and tap the option of “settings”. If settings are at various spots, then you can simply click the three dotted options and go for “all settings”.
• Then go for the option of “general settings”.
• You may click on the general settings and then start scrolling down the screen. Stop where you get the “reset option”. It will be the option that will reset your iPhone to the original settings.
• Now tap at the option of “erase all content”. This tap will give you an option of “phone content” or “SD card content”. Here you may select the both options.
• Then iPhone will ask you to “confirm”. Click on confirm and your phone will get off and its restoration process will …